- 2-night/3-day stay with half board, drinks included, at a hotel in Cesenatico
- Guided visit to Sogliano, with tasting of the famous cheese directly from the fosse
- Visit to the workshop of the terracotta pans of Montetiffi
What is not included
- Transportation to Sogliano
- City tax
- Miscellaneous extras
- Anything not mentioned in the package includes section
- Cancellation up to 15 days before the date of arrival will result in the loss of the deposit (30%) paid
- Cancellation from 15 to 7 days before arrival will result in the loss of 70% of the total price
- Cancellation less than 7 days before arrival will result in the loss of 100% of the participation fee for each participant.
3 days to spend in a hotel in Cesenatico, discovering the “Formaggio di Fossa”;
Visit to Sogliano, a beautiful town on the Romagna hills, rich in history and tradition, known as the “town of Fosse” – tuff caves where locally produced cheese is periodically buried; visit to the workshop of the last craftsman of the famous “Teglie di Montetiffi,” handmade terracotta pans traditionally used to cook piadina Romagnola.
Request more information for this package
Experiences in Cesenatico
Events, museums, parks to experience Cesenatico all year round!
Opening: To experience all year round
from € 70,00 Bike rental ready for departure and equipped with all accessories, including individual insurance
Opening: July 22nd, August 26th, at 6:00 in the morning
Opening: Saturday, Sunday and holidays: 10 AM - 12 PM and 3 PM - 7 PM
from € 5,00 per person
Opening: July 26th, August 9th, 16th, 30th, September 6th